Saturday, October 14, 2006

I have now cleaned up all the peonies in the yard.
I have sent Canadian Peony Society the cheque for
my peony roots and while I was at sent one for my
membership renewal.

I have been with the Society since its inception
and cannot believe that its already been 10 very
good years of learning, enjoying and collecting
things peony related.
Belonging to a Society that is Canada wide can
be daunting in that you cannot always be involved
in things due to location but when they do things
close to home I always attempt to attend. (RBG sales
involving the Society and Canada Blooms)
I have donated several roots to the Peel Teaching
Garden in an effort to spread the infectious desire
to have peonies in every corner of every garden.
And with this group hope to be able to have others
become as excited and in turn point them in the
CPS direction.

No comments: